Exciting job opportunities for Pakistani nationals have been announced by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) for the year 2024. In this post, you will find detailed information about the SBP Jobs 2024 posting, including how to apply, what qualifications are required, and potential career routes. Please learn more about the Assistant Director position and other similar banking jobs in Pakistan and how to apply for them. After announcing State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Jobs 2024 for the position of Director, the bank tasked the National Testing Service (NTS) with administering written exams to qualified applicants. Application forms will not be considered after the due dates have passed, so please submit them promptly. On December 26, 2023, the online application period for SBP Jobs at the State Bank of Pakistan will close.
State Bank Of Pakistan Jobs 2024 Online Apply
Chief Medical Officer, Assistant Chief Medical Officer, and Bank Medical Officer are three roles that the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is asking for applications for. The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has posted openings for 2024 in Karachi on its website, sbp.org.pk. The Central Bank of Pakistan and the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) recruit dynamic and skilled individuals for the following roles in Karachi.
|December 12, 2024
|December 26, 2024
|State Bank of Pakistan SBP
|No of Seats
State Bank of Pakistan Shortlisted candidates 2024
For the following openings, we are seeking applications from citizens of Pakistan. Those who are interested can submit their applications through the SBP website. Anyone meeting the requirements can apply for these positions, regardless of gender. The following advertisement lists each position’s required age, qualifications, experience, and domicile.
Info on Available Positions at the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) in 2024
- Head of Medicine/CMO (OG-5)
- Officer in Charge of Medical Operations (ACMO) (OG-3) Bank Medical Officer (BMO) (OG-2)
Criteria for Eligibility:
- To be eligible for these SBP job openings, you must hold an MBBS degree from an accredited medical school.
- Relevant work experience (anywhere from two to fifteen years) is required for the most recent SBP positions.
- Age: Applicants to positions with the SBP cannot be more than 50 years old.
- Any qualified Pakistani nationals are welcome to apply.
- Details: Check out the official website or the attached SBP Jobs ad.
Documents Required to Apply
Send the application form to NTS at their mailing address no later than the due date: “Manager Operations National Testing Service, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.” Be sure to include the original NTS copy of the deposit slip, CNIC, and two passport-size photographs.
How to Apply
Applying for Jobs at the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) was a breeze!
- Interested parties who fulfill the requirements can submit their applications online at https://www.sbp.org.pk/index.html.
- Another option is to use regular mail to send the system-generated application form to the following address: Deputy Director, Resource Management, HRD, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi. Make sure to note the position you are applying for on the top right of the envelope.
- December 26, 2023, is the cutoff date for submissions.
- No application will be considered unless it satisfies the requirements stated in the advertisement.
- No one will contact you unless they are on the shortlist.